It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Join our team and begin the career journey you've imagined.
Born with a Wrench in Hand?
- Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
- Work with top A&P mechanics across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
Reno Flying Service is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured.
Reno Flying Service offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and holiday pay.
Reno Flying Service also provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short –Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance, inspections, repairs, alterations, troubleshooting and parts replacement.
- Complete Mx, Inspections and, paperwork properly and timely.
- Participate in on-call maintenance rotation.
- Assist in keeping AMI facilities and equipment neat, orderly and compliant.
- Place inventory orders and assist with core returns.
- Comply with proper parts tagging procedures.
- Screens aircraft forms for proper discrepancy and MEL documentation.
- Communicates aircraft status with the Base Lead Technician.
- Complete return to service paperwork.
- Record maintenance and parts expenditures for billing purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid A&P License
- Valid driver's license
- Individual accepting this position will assist in maintaining our; hangars, and expanding fleet of King Air and Citation Aircraft.
- Three (3) years Fixed wing aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- Preferred (2) years of corporate aviation experience with King Air and Citation experience
- Maintenance experience on current fixed wing aircraft preferred.
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience required.
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and technical publications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Typical work week (Mon-Fri), Occasional weekends, and on-call
- Travel requirement: up to 10% of travel (occasional travel required for repairs at other locations)
- Position requires participation in the FAA - DOT drug and alcohol testing program